Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Calender's theme idea

I've decided to make a calender based on Japan with some of my touches added to make  a movie scene. An example would be Shibuya Station + a picture of a person with some effects added to him/her like blur, some gradient light to dark, and others. The people that I will be making will stand out as well.  Each month will have a scene from a movie (my own which doesn't exist) example: April will have a picture of Tokyo maybe at a train station with a person ( whom I have to make) in a pose. June will have a picture of a beach in Japan with two people playing in the sand. July will have a picture of fireworks from a building's view and the fireworks colors will represent the American flag which is supposd to represent the nation of the person ( whom I will also make ) as he/she is looking out of the window.     The other months will be done similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment